Tuesday, March 10, 2009


 So, I'm sorry many of you have been having trouble viewing this blog... I can't figure out what the problem is! Blogger doesn't seem to have a place where you can ask them direct questions and get help, but I will keep trying :) Here are some excerpts from his email this past week. I hope you all can read this!

So I have something interesting to tell you - So you know how my companion is from Colorado? Well his middle name is Kimball--- Wanna know why???? Well that's because his Grandpa, PRESIDENT KIMBALL was the first president of the DENVER TEMPLE! He married you guys didn't he!?? Awesome eh!? (Yes! Rusty and I were married by President Kimball!  Not the prophet though)

This week we worked really well with the members, but not a ton of progress. On the bright side, Atiu got the Aaronic Priesthood! It's awesome to see him progress in the church.. He's like my son- who's 10 years older than me. :)


This week, not a whole lot of exciting happened.. But this Saturday we'll be having a film night- we'll be watching The Testaments. I think it will be fun. I hope all our amis come. :)

People keep asking me over and over to direct the music in everything... Word got out that I know how to sing. Dang it! They better not ask me to sing any solos at any time.

And here's a funny story from the week before:Anyway, so this week it RAINED AND RAINED AND RAINED. Like pppooourrrring rain. Buckets and buckets of rain. I saw these people's yard and it was flooded like 5 feet deep. It hurt our porte a porte, but it turned out okay. Also here's a dumb story.. So we went to this weird area and there was this weird guy who said he knew this missionary before that married his sister- and I know that missionary and I'm pretty sure that's not true. Anyway, he was telling us all these weird stories about being in a gang in Leon france or something, and then the next yard over, there was this kid who starts singing that one Raspberries song - In your heaaaad in your heaaaad zombie zombie zombie ie ie ie in your head.... etc and I'm like ha ha. and then he starts singing louder and louder and LOUDER until he is litterally SCREAAAAAAAMING this song at the TOP of his lungs! the same thing OVER AND OVER IN YOUR HHHEAEEAADD IN YOUR HEADADDD ZOMBIE ZOMBIE ZOMBIE IE IE IE IN YOUR HEAAAAD.... I was like trying soooo hard not to laugh... then this guy was like yeah, that kid is a little weird. sometimes I throw a bottle rocket over there to scare him. So that was weird.
  I am having a few problems posting more of Collin's stories today... I don't know what's up with Blogger! Maybe I will try putting it in a new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment