Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Elder Winget's on Youtube!

I have been working on a DVD for Collin to see when he gets home, using all the pictures and video clips he sends us. I have been having WAY too much fun with this! I decided to post one of the videos I made to Youtube, and I posted it on the blog as well before I remembered I didn't write any kind of explanation to go with it! So... this clip is made from the pictures we got from Collin around last Halloween. I paired it with our family's favorite Halloween song "Grim Grinning Ghosts" by Barenaked Ladies. He also had some footage of some huge and nasty bugs, so I thought that fit in with the "creepy creeps with eerie eyes" parts of the song. Also, I noticed Collin had way too many pictures of him with his big mouth gaping open, so those are thrown in there as well :D So, yeah. If you like it, leave me a nice comment or something. I'm really new at this stuff, so some feedback would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment