Monday, September 29, 2008

another Picassa album is ready

I added some more pictures to Picassa this morning. A quick way to see them is to go to a link over on the left of any of the other Picassa albums, such as "MTC pictures part deux", click on My Photos, and it should bring you to a menu of all Collin's albums we have up so far. Then just click on the ones you want to see. Collin sent us quite a few little video clips, and I will put one up every now and again. Channing put a few up on Collin's facebook page, so you can see some there also. I'm planning on doing a post that has some quotes from his recent emails and letters, but I don't have time right now, but I hope you enjoy the pictures! Here is Collin doing the "tim tam slam"( more info in the Picassa album)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha.
    He's wearing one for those 'Dear John' shirts. They're pretty hilarious.
    What a good lookin' missionary :)

    ReplyDelete