Saturday, August 30, 2008

first pictures from New Caledonia!!



We just got over 300 pictures and video in a package from Collin yesterday! This one is Collin "preaching" in Paita. The other pictures are a family he and Elder Tekurio are teaching, and the chief's hut at that tribe they visited. Fun stuff! I will be putting up some new albums on Picassa as I have time for it. Wow, I'm like a kid in a candy store with all this new stuff!! 
Elder Winget is doing very well, and has been having many fun and interesting adventures. So we chose a good title for this blog after all :)
I'll put a couple more pictures in this post, and I'll have the family vote on which video they want me to put up first, and that will be in the next post. Then the Picassa albums will take a while, but I promise to do it ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment