Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bwa haha!

Guess what? This is ELDER WINGET typing on my own blog.

I know, it's strange. But you like it.

Anyway, I'm here in Carrollton Georgia right now, just chillin at a public library. Things are great here. It is so green everywhere. We're teaching some awesome people and the work is going great.

I was super bummed when I heard i wasn't going to New Caledonia right away, but I like it here so far, so I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay while I await my visa.

My companion is Elder Lewis from California. We share an apartment with two other Elders named Elder Allred and Elder Tigges. (Sp?) They're cool too. Anyway, I am going to go email some families, but in parting I'd like to tell you my address for the time being. Remember I could be leaving anywhere from a week to 3 months, so if your mail gets returned, it just means I've gone on to Fiji.

Elder Collin Winget
104B Danny Dr.
Carrollton, GA 30017

3 comments:

  1. Hey Collin.Or who knows who will get this comment...possibly Channing or...Kristie. Anyway, I am sending off a letter to you today! Kindof
    explaining/apologizing for a slightly funny mix-up:)oh dear me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay! Thanks for commenting on my blog and ya know...being awesome and forwarding stuff...You are amazing collin!

    ReplyDelete